Air China Airlines is serving as the flag carrier of the People’s Republic of China since 1988. Based on Beijing Capital International Airport, Shunyi District, Beijing, the airlines operate to more than 200 destinations throughout Asia, Western Europe, North America, and the Middle East.
The airline takes its social responsibility seriously and plays an important role in facilitating the implementation of key national strategies. Each year, Air China carries more than 100 million passengers to their destinations using its huge fleet of 420+ aircraft. Passengers can make an easy reservation through Air China Phone Number to get great deals and discounts.
Unaccompanied Minor (UM) Policy of Air China
If your child is traveling alone through Air China then you can make the request for UM service through Air China Phone Number, the online support is available 24/7.
- The service of UM is available for children between the age of 5 to 12 years old, who are traveling without the company of an adult (at least 18 years old).
- Children travelling alone will be accepted on the flight only after going via the relevant UM service formalities.
- Children younger than the age of 5 will not be accepted for carriage.
- Deaf and blind children under the age of 16 will not be accepted for carriage.
- Your child must meet the requirement of age in every flight segment.
- If your child is older than 12 years old but under the age of 18 or your child is 16 years old but is under the age of 18 and need special assistance, you can also make a request for UM service through Air China Phone Number.
The Um service is available on the following flights:-
- Flights operated by Air China Airlines
- CA-coded Flights including regional non-stop/international/domestic flights
- CA-coded flights with connections via Beijing (the entire trip must operate by Air China Airlines)
- The airline will not accept any UM request on interline connecting flights between Air china and another airline.
Services provided by Air China Airlines
- Every UM benefited child will get a small hanging bag to keep boarding passes and all travel documents.
- Your child requires carrying the same valid identity card that used at the time of reservation and the “Request for UM services.”
- The representatives of Air China will help your child with customs clearance, check-in, baggage check, and security check. They will accompany your child until the boarding process.
- After boarding the airport staff will hand over your child and all-important travel documents to flight attendants.
- During the flight, flight attendants will periodically check your child and make sure that your child having a great flight time.
- In Case of flight cancellation or delays, the airline will contact you to pick up your child.
- For current status about the airline, you can call also at Air China Airlines Phone Number.